Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Holidays

Kraut Juice


Canned Roasted Eel
Just so we are clear I love the holidays! Now believe me I am not saying that to be politically correct, I don't do that. Anyways I love the holidays because Christmas is spent with my family at home and play games and have fun. However, New Years Eve and Day are just as fun because we always get together with my mom's side of the family. We celebrate our Christmas and exchange gifts and all the rest. This year we decided to do something different. We are doing a white elephant gift exchange... it should be interesting. I was trying to think of what I should get for this exchange while I was shopping for my mom and then it hit me- go look in the Asian food section. They have lots of gross stuff there. So I got some roasted eel. Yes, that's right, roasted eel. Nasty, huh? But that wasn't enough, I needed something else. I continued around the store trying to think of something to buy, and then like a message sent from above there it was sitting on the top shelf in the juice section, Kraut juice. Yes Sour Kraut Juice. I swear this store is filled with all sorts of good things. 


The holidays are also great for procrastinating. I have tons of homework to do before school starts and do you think I have worked on any of it? No, I started a blog! 150 point research project or blog about not doing it? Yeah we will go with the latter one. I do need to to do it today though! I will have to do it after I work. 

I love the holidays so much that this year I nominated myself for Holiday Cheermister! (For those of you who have not seen The Grinch(with Jim Carrey not the animated one) shame on you). You judge from the picture that I put up. I think I won. Also, I got the best presents for everyone!!



3 comments:

  1. lol you would nominate yourself as cheermister

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats is because I am the cheermister Isaac. I am the most cheerful person you have ever been around, admit it :)

    ReplyDelete